8:30-10:00 Breakout Sessions
- Professional Development Ideas (Computer Lab Student Run Workshop) Digital Resources Explored – Three websites rich with possible connections to curriculum for teachers, demonstrated by three TMHS library interns. Students will also offer a brief overview of the Intern Program at the Larrabee Library. Larrabee Library Interns: Tayla LeGrand, Senior Library Intern II, Devin Bere, Senior Library Intern I, Eric Tran, Library Intern I
- Book BFFs with Mary Melaugh
- S.M.A.R.T. Goals, Artifacts, Evidence?? How to show what you do for Ed Eval with Kim Brown. This workshop will focus on how you can align what you do as a librarian to the artifacts and evidence required as a part of the Massachusetts Framework for Educator Evaluation.
10:15-11:45 Facilitated Networking Session – Librarian Collaborative Sessions Making & Maintaining Connections
11:45-12:30 Lunch (Follett has volunteered to pay for lunch for the Library/Media and Technology teachers! Thank you Follett!! On the registration form, please indicate if you will be getting lunch so we have enough prepared).
12:45-1:45 Breakout Sessions
- We are here when you need us (Finals Study Night) with Mary Eldringhoff- Explore one librarian’s innovative approach to supporting teaching and learning at the high school level.
- Community Partner: Quid Pro Quo: One Good Turn Deserves Another with Noelle Bok
- What’s New with Follett – Anthony Ferranti from Follett and Kimberly Herring from Destiny will be presenting!
1:45-2:15 Evaluation/Wrap up